- Inspect coolant levels & pressure
- Check & adjust thermostat - calibrate t/stat
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors & relays - Voltage, amperage and take off
- Inspect evaporator coil - Assure there is proper air flow and no unhealthy additives
- Check condenser for proper airflow
- Flush condensate drain - add additional cleaner if needed.
- Inspect outdoor disconnect - Testing voltage and connection
- Inspect condenser fan motor & blades - belt condition is also inspected to assure durability
- Inspect compressor at startup
-Test all major components inside of the AC to insure proper operation
-Check blower motor for proper lubrication and bearing pull
-Inspect ALL components that have 3-5 year life expectancy's so you don't have any “surprises"
-Increase equipment efficiency
-Peace of mind
Tuning up your AC is just like getting an oil change in your car. It is HIGHLY recommended by the manufacturers.
The cooling system in your home is where all of the comfort comes from. It's the heart of your home that pushes all of that cool air throughout your ductwork.
After years of your system running it requires maintenance to increase life expectancy, prevent "surprises", and doing these SUPER TUNE-UPS can save you HUNDREDS of dollars per year on your bills.
Nobody wants to pay extra on their utility bills if they don't have to.